Try setting the timeout to some high setting, beyond how long you need it to
run.

Often PHP just won't run for a really long time, for reasons I don't know.
It just occassionally decides it's done, but I know it can go for longer
than 3 days (phpIRC often lives that long and longer) so that probably isn't
your problem.

Try the function that gets how long your timeout is set to (can't recall the
name atm) before and after you set it and see what it says.

Plutarck

9e0bga$g7t$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9e0bga$g7t$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...