I have a page that does a login... right after the login is successfull it
registers a session var called 'userid'... and does a header("Location:
newpage.php") which checks for the existance of this var... if it exists it
will show, otherwise it goes back to the login page...

the weird thing is... it always worked fine, even if I logged in and out
with three different users to test it... but now it only works if I replace
the header() thing with:
header("Location: newpage.php?PHPSESSID=$PHPSESSID")

why is this weird now? it use to work...
and the weird thing is... while in newpage.php the user does some stuff
which calls itself and also gets this 'userid' var... and gets it fine
without any PHPSESSID stuff...

any clues?