It's already in an array format.  I don't remember off the top of my head but
there's some function like resultsarray which turns the resutls into an array.
I'm already storing the array in the session.
  ""John A DAVIS"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  stick in in an array in a session

  >>> "Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/3/2007 2:21 PM >>>

  I need to retrieve a huge amount of data form a database and do so many
  times.  To eliminate the overhead of connecting to the database and pulling
  down all that info over and over, I'm trying to pull it down only once and
  stick it into a session.  The problem is I get the first few results and
  everything works fine.  But then after those first 5 or so I only get 0's.
  My first thought is that this is because of a limit on memory that sessions
  can take up or file size/space where the sessions are stored.  I looked in
  the PHP.INI and I didn't find anything though.

  Any ideas on how to fix this problem or a more elegant solution to my huge
  data needs?

  - Dan