I would like to make web page screenshot and generate an image for
example .jpg or .png using PHP,Apache.

If any one has experiance in doing that please help.

I know that there are lot of services like that, but I don't want to use them.
In real I need that to generate screenshot of my local server pages.

There is a firefox extension called "screengrab" to do just that... The results are, well, perfect! the URL is:

https://addons.mozilla.org/es-ES/firefox/addon/1146

If you're not talking about automated screenshots, and you're using Windows, just press your "PrtScr" button. Hold down Alt as well to get just the active window. This will put the screenshot on to the clipboard, so you'll then need to paste it into paint or other such graphics program (PSP, Photoshop) after which you'll then be able to save it to a file.

--
Richard Heyes
+44 (0)800 0213 172

Knowledge Base and HelpDesk software