Stut wrote:
Zoltán Németh wrote:
2007. 10. 16, kedd keltezéssel 04.59-kor mooor ezt írta:
I recommed you Codelobster php edition. Very good free php editor. It reminds me a mix of Zend Studio and MS Visual Studio. If to the basic
features they are:
syntax highlighting, an intelligent outocomplete, step by step debugger,
help on php, html, mysql; jump
to funtion's or class's declaration in the project; search within the
project; highlighting of paired tags and brackets; Calss View.

I like that it has small size - only 5 mb. Free.

I've downloaded from:
http://www.codelobster.com
Good luck!

wow I haven't seen that thread for several weeks. this is really thread
resurrection lol :)

anyway, this thread has been talked to death a million times, so we
could just let it drop finally (I thought we already did it...) ;)

Nahh. I wanna hear more about the "Drug and Drop function for loading a new file". Cause everyone knows that for best results you've gotta drug files before you drop them into an application.

http://www.codelobster.com/details_phped.html (end of page)

-Stut

I thought it was you had to drug the programmers so they can handle the insanity of the clients that have no idea how anything works and expect you to deliver the world on a silver plater while never paying more then $99 for the project.