On 10/23/07, Jeff Mckeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Setting up a php based ticket system on a new OpenSuse 10.3 64bit system.
>
> The ticket sys requires qmail so I had to uninstall postfix and install
> qmail.
>
> Qmail injects emails into this ticket sys with the following line...
>
> /usr/bin/php -q /srv/www/virtual/support/mailpipe.php
>
> I now get this error however:
>
> /usr/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libmm.so.14: cannot open
>
> Libmm.so.14 is installed in:
>
> /usr/lib64/libmm.so.14
>
> Any idea what it is I'm missing?
>
> Version PHP5
>
> Thanks,
>
> jeff

    Check to see where PHP is searching for the extensions.  Chances
are, all you'll need to do is symlink it from the /usr/lib64/
directory to wherever PHP is expecting to find it.

    Also, be sure it really is still there.  When's the last time you
did a `locate -u` on your server (if that's the method you used)?  It
could be showing an old slocatedb.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....