Philip Thompson wrote:
On 10/25/07, Stut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Philip Thompson wrote:
Hi. Feel free to tell me this is a "duh" question. I don't know which
PHP
executable (php.exe, php-cgi.exe, php-win.exe) is being run - how can I
tell?

I am on a Win2k3 server running PHP5 (manual install) and IIS6. I've
pointed
to the php5isapi.dll in IIS. I'm assuming b/c I do this that I am using
the
php.exe. Thoughts? I've searched the PHP manual, but have had no luck.
You're not running any exe file. IIS uses php5isapi.dll instead of an
exe file - they essentially do the same job but the dll is designed to
be loaded into another application.

-Stut

This is wonderful to know! Is this documented in the PHP manual (if so,
where), or are you just brilliant? =D

I don't know if this is detailed in the manual - I just know a bit about how Windows and PHP work.

As for my brilliance, I'm not qualified to comment.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/