I am working on creating some html forms (that are parsed by PHP) and
need to use checkboxes, and was wondering how would you go about
creating the checkboxes so that once the user hits the submit button,
all of the checkbox variables are included?  Right now I have:
echo "<input TYPE =\"checkbox\"NAME=\"suspendingAgent\"
VALUE=\"$availSuspendingAgentNames[$i]\" >
$availSuspendingAgentNames[$i]";
In my understanding with how it is now, if the user chooses more than
one suspending agent, only one suspending agent will be sent to the php
file once the submit button is hit.  The problem is that the program is
pulling the names of an unknown number of suspendingAgents from a file
so I can not just pick say two different names for the check boxes.  The
only solution that I have thought of is to create a NAME array then each
checkbox would have its own name such as suspendingAgent[0], but this
seems rather cumbersome seeing as I would then have to write more code
to figure out which check box names were checked.  So I was wondering if
there was an easier way to go about this?  It would be excellent if
there was someway to have the script combine all the values of the
checked check boxes into one value seperated by commas and have it still
with the name of suspendingAgent.
    Thanks for any ideas,
    Andrew V. Romero
    To reply personally, remove all numbers from my address.