Dear PHP-Friends,

normaly its my job to find solutions about problems around PHP. Now, i have a problem, that seems to be unsolved in PHP.

Actually i create some zip-files and this works fine.

 $zip = new ZipArchive();
 $zip->open("./foo.zip", ZIPARCHIVE::CREATE);
 $dir = scandir ("doc/");
 foreach($dir as $filename)
 {
   if($filename != "." || $filename != "..")
   {
     $zip->addFile("doc/".$filename, "doc/".$filename);
 $zip->close();

Now, the ZIP-files must be protect. There a important files included. Each site and forum seems to have no solution about this problem. Now, I need a solution or a workarround. Are the some people, who have some ideas?

Regards
Sebastian