> On Nov 14, 2007, at 11:53 AM, João Amaro Lagedo wrote:
> > I recently subscribed to php-general(2 months I think) and during this
> > time I saw some nice stuff, but most of the times (90% ?) It's always
> > the same thing.
> > PHP "Developers" that really have some kind of problem about reading
> > the Documentation.

    It's no coincidence that the international anthem of the PHP
community is "RTFM".  Sang to the tune of "The Blue Danube" he lyrics
are as follows:

    Oh, listen to me, young coding geek.
    When all else is lost, and all looks bleak,
    The first place to go is on the 'Net,
    And go onto Google, where you can bet
    That someone else has had the same
    Problems that you presently face.
    So please don't scream, and don't yell;
    Read The Fucking Manual.

On Nov 14, 2007 12:03 PM, Jason Pruim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> So I guess the point of this e-mail, is to say thanks to everyone who
> has helped me. :)

    Hey, no worries.  You'll be able to officially thank the community
when we go to the new mandatory donation system on the list on 1
January, 2008.  Watch for strange charges to your PayPal account, et
cetera, with the subject "foreach($question as $head => $wall)" or
"HTML Lessons". Coincidentally, that's the same date that Robert
Cummings' gift link turns into an ultimatum that will teach those who
don't click of their own mortality.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.