On Nov 15, 2007 10:31 AM, Mike Yrabedra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am getting these errors all the time now, on multiple scripts at random
> times.
>
> Warning: bcompiler: Bad bytecode file format at 00000000 in Unknown on line
> 0
>
> This tells me it has to be PHP in some fashion.
>
> Only thing I have found is this...
>
> http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=10742
>
> I am unsure as to where I need to go from here?
>
> I am concerned about putting this into production if it happens this often.
>
> Any ideas?
>

> P.S. Running PHP 5.2.3 on Mac OS X intel xserve
>
> Apache 2.2.4
>
> --
> Mike Yrabedra B^)>

    If it's an encoded file, it might be corrupted.  Make sure it was
uploaded in binary mode, and that there are no trailing whitespaces or
newlines.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.