On Nov 15, 2007 11:20 AM, Stut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Daniel Brown wrote:

> >> Usually abbreviated to PEBKAC if I'm not mistaken.
> >
> >     I'm afraid we're going to have to do a stack trace.
> >
> >     [Snaps on rubber glove]
> >
> >     Just.... try to relax.
>
> [Advises Brad to close his eyes and think of England]
>
> -Stut
>
> --
> http://stut.net/

    [Pulls out his sword, chants the words "oobi flexor gondalis exo"
and conjures up LEVEL 12 warrior.]

    Figured if we were going to go OT and role-play, may as well
geekspeak, too.  ;-P

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.