From: Stut [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 4:17 PM
To: Brad
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] two small issues with php mail

Brad wrote:
This information is pulled directly off the php website when used for
other
applications, so if I am wrong, then so are they.

As for php mailer, my professor explained it very well today,
Learn the in's and out's of the programming and it's quarks to understand
the logic and then he will show us the tricks.

I wouldn't call PHPMailer a trick as such, but your professor is absolutely right about learning the in's and out's of programming. Unfortunately your posts so far have demonstrated that you haven't yet grasped the syntactic basics yet but it doesn't seem to bother you.

Yes, here we go again!

I am just seeking valid knowledge and understanding. Reading material is
great too as long as it is relevant.

The use of BCC with the PHP mail function is pretty well-explained on the PHP manual page for said function.

Sarcasm does not help with the learning curve sir!

You will find that if you read my reply carefully the answers you seek are in there. I rarely answer a question with sarcasm alone, but I'm a little ashamed to say that it does happen occasionally.

I hang about on this list for entertainment. I get that from helping people and mocking those I think deserve it. If you don't like it feel free to ignore me or add me to your kill list, but don't ask me to stop.

-Stut