On Nov 28, 2007 3:19 PM, Brady Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2007 12:08 PM, Jason Pruim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > if ($res) {
> >   // now see if user's id exists in database
> >     if (mysql_num_rows($res,0) {
> You need another ) on that last line:
>
> if (mysql_num_rows($res,0)) {
>
> You might want to consider getting an editor/ide that will higlight
> parse errors for you, makes life much easier. :)
>
> My ide of choice is EasyEclipse for PHP (
> http://www.easyeclipse.org/site/distributions/php.html ), and there
> are lots of other great editors out there too. This is not meant to
> start another "my editor is better than yours" thread, just a
> suggestion.
>
> Brady

    Should go without saying that I noticed the problem immediately
after I sent the message before.  I had commented out the MySQL stuff
and the function call to get it to run without kicking out errors on
there.  My goof.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.