Estrange problem.

On 11/12/2007, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi gang:
>
> I just had this happen and wonder what the fix is for it.
>
> I am sending session data from a script in a http to another script
> in https. However, sometimes the data gets through and sometimes it
> don't.
>
> Any ideas or fixes?
>
> Both scripts are listed below
>

> [1]
>
> <?php session_start();
> $x = 'zzz';
> $_SESSION['x'] = $x;
> ?>
>
> <form action=" https://example.com/a-session2.php"; method="post">
> <input type="submit" value="Proceed to Step 2">
> </form>
>

> [2]
>
> <?php session_start();
> print_r($_SESSION);
> ?>
>
> <form action="http://example.com/a-session1.php"; method="post">
> <input type="submit" value="Proceed back to Step 1">
> </form>

+  Are those pages in same hostname?

+  Have you test with other browsers?

+  The index of you $_SESSION (in this example "x") is the same, the index
couldn't be a number or start with a number. This i learn by experience..
:-) i don't know where this point is documented.
    + $_SESSION[1] = wrong
    + $_SESSION["1a"] = wrong