I think I found a solution for you... or at least a step closer. One
correction though, you are likely running IIS 7.0 and not IIS 6.0, right?

Check this out
http://www.phpbuilder.com/board/showthread.php?t=10344435&highlight=php+5.2.
3 It seems that the default installation of windows IIS 7.0 for Vista does
not include the CGI and ISAPI modules. You need to include at least the one
you'll be using for PHP, I guess ISAPI but I've read about some problems
with extensions, so... give it a try, it's a pity I don't have a Vista box
to try it and tell you.

Anyway... hope you manage to get it installed, and when you do... POST IT
BACK, there will surely be other people willing to know about it in this
list.

Rob

Andrés Robinet | Lead Developer | BESTPLACE CORPORATION
5100 Bayview Drive 206, Royal Lauderdale Landings, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
| TEL 954-607-4207 | FAX 954-337-2695
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | MSN Chat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  SKYPE:
bestplace |  Web: http://www.bestplace.biz | Web: http://www.seo-diy.com