On Dec 12, 2007 11:26 AM, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The universe is the machine... all sub machines are part of the greater
> machine that is the universe.
>
> As such, the deer is indeed part of the machine as are the decaying
> isotopes that were probably formed in some process of the universe.
> Whether that be the internal reactor of a star or some other event.

    I completely agree, and I was waiting for someone to throw in the
Grand Scheme concept (no surprise that it's you, Cummings!  ;-P), but
that's beyond the scope of the "machine" we're discussing.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.