I'm new to PHP but have found it easier to use than perl...however I'm in
the midst of converting my whole site to php from perl and Ive run into a
bit of a problem.  Everything except one page is database driven, so I
havent had to parse much text or grab info from other sites.  I've got a
movies page written in perl that does both, its very quick and dirty and
shouldnt take long for someone a bit more experienced in php than I am to
port over.  Would anyone be interested in helping?  Please reply directly.

-Matt Broughton