2 things I've done to them to try to catch all...

1. GZiped them all (you'll have to download them to a machine and look
at the source yourself, taking your own precautions and YES, they will
scan malicious in this setup as they are all trojans/backdoors)
2. changed their extension to .txt on the server

I'll also modify the server folder they are running on to disable php
entirely later tonight so they can never execute it on it.

When I reloaded them in my windoze box, my AV picked up on them in the
cache as the trojans they are and disabled access to them in my
browser's cache.  Since I don't run php on the windoze box, there really
was nothing to worry about and I could view the source in the browser.

But if you didn't run AV on the system you looked at them at, installed
them to your own local area and started playing with them, then you
pretty much borked yourself.  They are live code (hence why they were
phps and should have just been source to view) and the only way to
really pick them apart to view them.

Considering that the code was phps and the server treated them as such
never did my server execute them.

Wolf