Of course, this could be part of his problem, too....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mail Delivery System <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Dec 18, 2007 9:49 AM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is the mail system at host mx3.messagingengine.com.

                   The mail system

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host lmtp2.messagingengine.com[10.202.2.42] said: 552
    5.2.2 Over quota (reported by store3m.internal in RCPT TO) (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remote-MTA: dns; lmtp2.messagingengine.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.2.2 Over quota (reported by store3m.internal in
    RCPT TO)