On Dec 20, 2007 10:30 AM, Arvids Godjuks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm looking for fast HTML parser, witch can give me a tree of tags with
> their attributes.
> Maybe some one know a good HTML to BBCode parser, because that's exactly
> what i need. tried looking Google, doesn't helped much, still need to make a
> HTML to BBCode parser myself.

    I'm not sure if the PECL BBCode module will help you or not (I'm
not sure if it reverses the code), but it may.

    http://pecl.php.net/package/bbcode

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.