On Dec 20, 2007 2:30 PM, Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ./configure --with-interbase
>
> should build the interbase extension, as well as a PHP binary that you
> don't want.
>
> Then just copy the interbase.so thingie over, and Bob's your uncle.

    I don't know who Bob is, but it should also be mentioned that you
need to run 'make', but NOT 'make install'.  Richard didn't insinuate
that you would, but I'm just directly stating it.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.