On Dec 26, 2007 11:26 AM, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi gang:
>
> I have a client who has an entire site done in asp and wants me to
> convert it to php -- is there an easy way to do this or do I have to
> do it line by line?

    Line-by-line translation is going to be your best bet.  I've done
a lot of ASP-to-PHP site conversions (for record labels, etc), and the
ASP to PHP conversion tools don't work well enough.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.