At 7:45 PM +0100 12/28/07, Børge Holen wrote:
On Friday 28 December 2007 16:46:46 tedd wrote:
 > So, what's the best method in keeping things consistent across
 servers? Is there one?

I almost took to a baseballbat, till I remembered to change php.ini to co run
two servers. Of course doing this in severeal servers all across the world
probably would result in some timeerror somewhere, but it did the job for me
EASY!!

Well, I'm glad it was easy for you, but this has been, and remains, confusing and frustrating for me.

Here's the problem if anyone cares to stress themselves.

Here is the code and demo:

http://webbytedd.com/c/unix-time1/index.php

It works for me on my server.

However, when I use the exact same function for a client on his server and enter:

10-18-2009 00:00:00

The function changes the date to:

10-18-2009 12:00:00

What's going on here?

Cheers,

tedd

PS: I have no control over the php.in file.

--
-------