"tedd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi gang:

This really bazaar

Here's the code and demo:

http://webbytedd.com/c/unix-time1/index.php

If I cut/paste the following string "as-is" into the "Input Date" portion of the form:

10-18-2009 00:00:00

It works and returns a UNIX timestamp of 1255885200

However, if I cut/paste the following string "as-is" into the "Input Date" portion of the form:

10-18-2009 00:00:00

It doesn't work and returns a UNIX timestamp of "".

Am I going mad? What the hell is the difference between these two stings?

Arrgggg!!!!  I knew this day would come.

tedd

Hi Tedd, next time you could just reply to your origional thread, you can change the subject without making new thread, it's just harder for other people to follow. Anyway, check out my response about storing and reading using GMT, it might help you.

- Dan