Hi gang:

Here's the problem.

I have a client who has Flash Videos and wishes to rent these Videos out for a certain time period. (No, it's not porn -- shame on you).

I have written the code and have NO problems with registering the user, having the user pay, and managing user's time to allow viewing the video. That's all been solved.

However, once the user is provided with a url where the Flash Video resides, then the user can view the video remotely by just creating a page that references that url -- that's easy to do.

Now, how can I stop that from happening?

I have some ideas, but would like to hear what greater minds have to say. :-)

Thanks in advance for all replies.

tedd

--
-------