I have a script that has to make a connection via sftp and read the contents
of a file.  In the shell, I can simply type

sftp [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As I use the keys on the server so don't need a password.  How can I make
this connection in php so I can get the data contents nightly?  We installed
teh ssh2 pecl package and I saw an example showing:

$file=fopen("ssh2.sftp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:22/files/myfile.txt","r");

Yet php throws the error that it can't find the ssh2.sftp wrapper.  First,
if ssh2 installed properly is this fopen syntax correct?  Second, how would
I know if ssh2 is install properly?

THanks!