It's -very- easy to use.

Just strip your pages down and let the device do a lot of the work
(via the IUI CSS/JS) - I converted our WordPress-based site in maybe
15-20 minutes on my first try.

It was tricky when loading up the subpages, I figured out the
difference between the full-loading pages and the AJAX-requested
pages. The AJAX ones you don't call a header/footer - that seems to
make the device "ignore" the page load. So those pages loaded via
simple <a href="foo.php">ajax call</a> should be just a page fragment
essentially; it replaces the body of the page, but not the entire
page.