On Jan 8, 2008 11:54 AM, Jason Pruim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Happy New Year a week late! :)

    And to you, as well.

> most of the time the script works perfectly, but on the occassion it
> doesn't like when jupiters third moon aligns with uranus, I want the
> user to be notified to take their head out of their ass... :)

    Do not discuss myanus in any public forum, Jason.  This will be
your final warning.  ;-P

> What I have tried is this:
>
> $querytest = "INSERT INTO current VALUES
> (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)";

    I'm not sure of your exact problem, to be honest, but this part of
the statement should probably be:

    $querytest  = "INSERT INTO current(field1,field2,field3,field4)";
    $querytest .= " VALUES('value1','value2','value3','value4')";

    Keep in mind that I only broke up the query line to avoid
convolution due to linebreaks.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.