XML is case sensitive. I notice the case of the xml is different. Try making
the PHP created xml the same case.

Bastien> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:54:36 -0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
php-general@lists.php.net> Subject: [PHP] PHP SOAP Client formats> > Hi all,> >
ok, I am a little bit new to the SOAP game, but I understand it, and am > using
it to talk to an outside API.> > The problem that I have is that the server
that I am talking to (that is > not in my control), will accept the following
SOAP call> > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>> <soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>> <soap:Body>>
<AuthenticateTest xmlns="https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/";>>
<merchantAuthentication>> <name>name</name>>
<transactionKey>string</transactionKey>> </merchantAuthentication>>
</AuthenticateTest>> </soap:Body>> </soap:Envelope>> > > But it refuses a call
that I have made using the SOAPClient PHP classes > that look like this :> >
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:ns1="https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/";>> <SOAP-ENV:Body>>
<ns1:AuthenticateTest>> <merchantAuthentication>> <name>name</name>>
<transactionKey>string</transactionKey>> </merchantAuthentication>>
</ns1:AuthenticateTest>> </SOAP-ENV:Body>> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>> > It appears
that the one that PHP creates is all in line with all of the > latest
standards, and I know that the server is a Microsoft IIS server.> > Does anyone
know any parameters that I can use with the PHP SOAP client > that could help
me contruct the request like the top one???> > I don't want to have to build
the text myself, and open a socket and > send the text manually like I did to
verify that the top one works, and > the bottom one doesn't.> > Thanks,> >
Tim.>
Use fowl language with Chicktionary. Click here to start playing!
http://puzzles.sympatico.msn.ca/chicktionary/index.html?icid=htmlsig