On Mon, January 14, 2008 4:10 am, Pierre Pintaric wrote:
> I am looking for an implementation for XAdES signature in PHP.
> I found nothing on the net for PHP (perhaps I'm a bad researcher! :-)
> ),
> but lot of things for Java
>
> Does somebody know a package for XAdES in PHP or it's a good idea to
> begin a new project?

After a quick Google to find out what the Hades is XAdES, I'd suggest
you look for a C implementation and link it in as an extension.

You'll probably find a C implementation and link it much faster than
re-writing in PHP, and a PECL extension would probably be far more
useful for this than raw PHP script.

Hmmmm.  Check PECL to be sure nobody's already done it...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?