Nathan Nobbe schreef:
On Jan 19, 2008 3:08 PM, Jochem Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    or alternatively use that .htaccess to deny apache index listings.

i of course use .htaccess, but OP was asking for a php based solution, so
thats what i supplied, thats all.

my reply was to the OP, not you as such, given that your also answering his
question,
sorry for the misunderstanding.

that said I have found it's often a worthy exercise to poke/prod the OP as
to what they are really trying to achieve rather than blindly assume that what
they are asking is what they really want - this is quite often not the case - I
think
you;ll agree :-)

-nathan