Read the entry on the mail function in the manual:
http://www.php.net/manual/fr/function.mail.php

--zak

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean-Arthur Silve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 2:26 AM
Subject: [PHP] returned eMails

Hi !

We have a site which send mails to customers regulary.

My problem is that when some mails are returned (bacause addresses are not
available or mailboxes are full etc..)
they are returned to the server administrator and not to the sender of the
message.

When I send a mail, I use the PHP mail function .
In the header I put "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]\n\n"

The "From" is ok because when someone receive the message, it is From the
address I put.

May be is there another field to put in the header for the refused messages
are returned to the sender I want ?

Thank you for your help

jean-arthur

EuroVox