hi people,

I'm in the market for a new framework/toolkit/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.
I've been taking a good hard look at the Zend Framework - if nothing else the
docs
are very impressive.

I'd like to hear from people who have or are using ZF with regard to their
experiences, dislikes, likes, problems, new found fame and fortune, etc ... but
only if it concerns ZF.

I don't need to hear stuff like 'use XYZ it's great' - finding php
frameworks/CMS/etc
is easy ... figuring out which are best of breed is another matter, if only
because
it involves reading zillions of lines of code and documentation. besides I find
that
you only ever get bitten in the ass by short-comings and bugs when your 80%
into the
project that needs to be online yesterday and you knee deep in a nightmare
requirements
change or tackling some PITA performance issue.

so people, roll out your ZF love stories and nightmares - spare no details -
share the
knowledge. or something :-)

tia,
Jochem