open the file with gd and use imagesx() and imagesy()

<?php
    $img = imagecreatefromjpeg($file_name)
    $x = imagesx($img);
    $y = imagesy($img);
?>

gd does not handel quicktime, only jpeg, gif (older, dont go there), png,
tiff I think thts it. I havent checked. but never the less, images, not
movies.

--

  Chris Lee
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]