From: AJDIN BRANDIC
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5/22/01 8:37 AM
Subject: [PHP] installing php4

Hi

I am building a web server.  I installed RH6.2 and Apache was installed
with it (as binary I guess). I have also installed MySQL (server/client)
from binary RPM.  I want to install PHP4 source now.  Is there any way I
could install it without compiling Apache source version or do I need to

get Apache
source and compile(make/make install) the two apps (Apache/PHP4)?  I
guess MySQL can stay as it is.

Regards

Ajdin