On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 14:33 +0800, LKSunny wrote:
> //please run this script, you can get what problem i got
>
> $html = <<<eof

> sfsrbbb
> sfds</a>

> gd
> c</a>

> 123</a>
> eof;
>
> /*
> i want replace any |<a.has bbb.</a>|, like

> sfsrbbb
> sfds</a>
> */

<?php

$reps = array
(
    array
    (
        'match'   => '#<a.*</a>#Uims',
        'check'   => '#bbb#',
        'replace' => 'X',
    ),
);

foreach( $reps as $criteria )
{
    if( preg_match_all( $criteria['match'], $html, $matches ) )
    {
        foreach( $matches[0] as $match )
        {
            if( preg_match( $criteria['check'], $match ) )
            {
                $html = str_replace( $match, $criteria['replace'], $html );

?>

This does what you want to $html, but it doesn't do it in a single
regex. I'm not sure it can be done with a single regex, and if it can, I
doubt it's simple. I don't feel like investigating too far :)

Cheers,
Rob.