I'll just use this opportunity to plug my company:

http://www.lockdownnetworks.com

We have several auditing engines and have a team in of people that write
various plugins. Currently we have upwards of 13,000 tests (keep in mind
it's not 1:1, a single test might check for multiple vulnerabilities).

It's not a free product, but we have partners that offer auditing services,
so you don't have to plunk down thousands to reap the benefits. Contact us
if you're interested in exploring this further.

http://www.lockdownnetworks.com/aboutus/contact.php

Daevid
Founding Employee #4
Sr. Software Architect