Note that by using the standalone executable of PHP I don't know of anyway
to invoke PHP without first creating a file with the script in it. So you
can't pipe a dynamically created script directly into PHP. You have to use
an intermediary file.

I imagine there is a way to make it work, but I don't know of it.

Plutarck