Previously, Dennis Gearon said:

> ***AND*** getting the certificate to work for it?
> My provider that runs php/mysql/etc only lets people use SSH connections
> for telnet, which I agree with.

As others have mentioned, PuTTY is the way to go.  You can use key files
with it, or passwords (or both, using phrase-coded keys).  You can also use
pscp, an scp clone for Windows (although it doesn't use keys AFAIK).

For file transfer needs, check out WinSCP:  http://winscp.vse.cz/eng/
It's quite nice for copying files, and uses the familiar two-pane file
manager format that many FTP clients such as WS_FTP use.  Users of Windows
Explorer will be able to pick it up easily.  It's freeware, and quite
nicely done.  However, I don't think it supports the use of keyfiles for
authentication.

 -dan

--
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
                                         -George Carlin