Ryan A wrote:
Hey!

Need to reinstall Apache PHP and MySql for personal development use on my new laptop... I
usually used phpdev in the past but now I want php5 compatability... can anyone recommend
any such "all in one installer".

And yes, I know its good experience and so on to do each one manually... but
dont have the time to pure over help docs for hours or days.

Am on Win Vista premium.

Thanks!
Ryan
------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

xampp - hate to even say it

seriously though just run the msi installer's from apache, mysql and php - it'll take about 10 minutes

nath
march 14th soon :)