Thank you, Dan B., Tedd, Dan H., and Jason:

I don't mind subcontracting and have already stated to my client that this
could possibly happen.  I definitely want a quality product.  I will work
hard within a reasonable timeframe and if I'm not satisfied with my work,
I'll call someone.  One concern of mine is that the person/company I
subcontract may cost as much as the entire amount this client is paying.
Any idea what making a shopping cart work safely and properly might cost?

I appreciate all of you sending encouragement.  I'm learning more and more
each day; the momentum is in a positive direction.  Just wish it was faster.

Thanks again,
Kista

--
Independent Artist