On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Andrés Robinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Yeah, FUTBOL, FUTBOL, FUTBOL!
>
>  Look what's the first team according to FIFA
>
> http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html
>
>  He he he (now, I'll get tons of emails from Brazilians on this list)

    Or some US soccer freaks.  In 26th place, that means we're in the
48th percentile.  Imagine getting that on an IQ test.... instead of a
score, you'd get a picture of a rock next to a zucchini with an arrow
pointing to a picture of yourself, and the words "these items make a
set."

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>