Hello:

Lookin for a little advice here.

I have a series of scripts that dynamically create web pages. The last page
in the series I wish to be able to write out to a file.
Is there a simple/quick way in which I can take the process(ing) script and
write it to a file at the same time that it is displaying?
I need it to both display and be able to be downloaded such that the last
thing that this script would do is create a link to itself in html format.
Something to the effect that whatever was being passed to the browser could
also be passed thru an open file handle thus written to a file????

Thanks,
Christopher C. M. Allen