At 7:52 PM +0000 2/29/08, Richard Heyes wrote:
1.  My host does not allow command line access and has disabled shell
execution of PHP;

2.  Error reporting has been turned off and I can't seem to turn that on
with ini_set or error_reporting (which is fun when I have minor syntax
errors to fix); and

3.  My host is also stuck in PHP 4.3, so the check_syntax function isn't
available to me either (although I understand that this function has been
deprecated in the most recent builds of PHP).

To be quite honest, your host sounds like it sucks donkey dick. Get another if you can.

Try:

http://www.pilotpig.com/

They do it much better (hosting, not the donkey thing). :-)

Cheers,

--
-------