http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/3507.html

bastien> Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:18:15 -0600> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
php-general@lists.php.net> Subject: [PHP] GPS Locator> > Howdy group!> > I know
that this is not a PHP question (but it will work with a PHP app)> but I
thought I would ask the smartest group of people I know if they> have any clue
or would be familiar with a device I can use. I need to> purchase a small GPS
receiver/antenna that will plug into a USB port.> Then I need to access the
port (Ajax? Java?) while in my web application> to deliver the coordinates to
my PHP application. That will give me the> physical location of the machine
accessing the application.> > Any insight will be valuable.> > -- > PHP General
Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)> To unsubscribe, visit:
http://www.php.net/unsub.php>