I have a php script that runs at root. I have php compiled as a cgi to
do this.
My question is what is the best way to run a crontab so that it does
not send a message every time it runs. This script runs every 5 min
and it can get pretty frustrating to get this email.
The script runs only if there is another file present if the file is
not there it shuts down. But I still get the email.
I have it set this way right know and I only get an email if there is
an error. Is there a better way to do it

5 * * * * /home/sites/home/auto/creatacct.php > /tmp/logdump.LOG
0 0 * * * /home/sites/home/auto/mail.php > /tmp/logdump.LOG

Best regards,
 Richard
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]