Rahul wrote:
Zareef Ahmed wrote:
On 3/7/08, Rahul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you all so much for replying... I guess I was very vague in
describing the situation. I will write in detail:

I have three computers A, B and C. To login to B and C I should use A
because it has a SSH key. I don't have any other way of accessing these
two computers. Now, if I need to transfer a file between B and C, I am
unable to find a way that would work... because I don't know how to
authenticate without SSH keys... I was gathering some data in B and C
using PHP. Now, I need these two computers to coordinate a little and
didn't want to use a server in between and so I was thinking of
establishing a direct connection between them..

If you have ruled out web server and ssh, then you can use ftp using PHP or
use NFS mounting.