At 10:06 AM -0400 3/13/08, Thijs Lensselink wrote:
Quoting tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

At 11:14 AM -0400 3/12/08, Jason Pruim wrote:
Up here in the great big hand (Michigan for those who don't know) during the winter we have so much snow on the ground that you just kind of drive where ever looks like road... Even if it means you have people passing on your right going the opposite way.

Yeah, but those are mostly Dutch -- you never know where they're going. :-)

It's a bit different here in Lansing -- with most being politicians, we
all drive in circles.

It's always the Dutch huh! :) It's because in our small ountry all traffic is stuck all day long. So when it finally moves it goes all directions :)

There's a difference between Dutch in Dutch-land and those here in Michigan.

The ones we have here are really strange. They are the type that say "Thrown Mama down the stairs, the broom" and other such heart-stopping comments.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------