On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Willian Schubert Baldasso
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  My Apache 2.2.8 doen't start with these lines below:
>
>  # load the php main library to avoid dll hell
>  Loadfile "d:\winappl\php\php5ts.dll"
>
>  # load the sapi so that apache can use php
>  LoadModule php5_module "d:\winappl\php\php5apache2_2.dll"
>
>  # set the php.ini location so that you don't have to waste time guessing
> where it is
>  PHPIniDir "d:\winappl\php"
>
>  # Hook the php file extensions, notice that Addtype is NOT USED, since
> that's just stupid
>  AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php
>  AddHandler application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

    The way you've worded that, it sounds like you're saying that the
httpd.conf file doesn't begin with that information.

    You can ask for help here or on the Apache lists, but to get
started, you're going to need to explain the issue a bit better.  What
error messages are you getting, if any?  Do all of the files exist?
Are you actually on a Windows box?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Forensic Services, Senior Unix Engineer